Can I just express to you the biggest fail ever? TOTALLY didn't blog for like 4 days. But that's okay cause no one reads this anyway. I just wanna look back at my blogs one day and realize how dumb I was. :) SO anyway. I just woke up. And now doing this. There's never anything good on tv Saturday afternoon. Sigh. I think we're eating at El Torito later. I'm excited. No more kid's menu for me! I hope. Anywhoooo. A "person" back-stabbed another "person" and that was really super lame. Like. Yeah. I can't say I'm surprised that that happened, because it happened before. And what I say is, once you go bad, you can't go back. Well, I don't actually SAY it but, people NEVER change COMPLETELY. So yeah. Gonna go watch television nowww. BYES.
~ dvO oUt.
lIkE mY gAngstAr wrItIng ?
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment