I gonna spend more time writing in my blogs from now on. Maybe some pictures? Or will my laziness take over. And let me tell you, my laziness is a strong thing. SO, today, woke up in the morning, feeling brand new. Cause it was a new day, of course. And went to school. I enjoy odd days very much. VERRY MUCH. and I HATE even days. HATE. So school went by pretty fast. Then I waited to get picked up and these weird loud girls walked by. I think they were trying to eat some cake... Anywho. Went home. Watched TV. And fell asleep and I had no idea. Woke up around 7;30. Which by the way is pretty early for me. Made some fried noodles and back to tv. Then showered and now blogging with the tv on. And that's my day. A DannyDay.
But then again, every day is a DannyDay :)
So corny. Goodnight Bloggers!
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment