This Christmas, I wish for nothing to change. I wish my friends that I have now, I will have forever and ever. I wish I wish to know them until we're 100+ years old. I wish that my close friends will go to WHS and we can conquer the nasy kingdom of high school together. And if that doesn't happen, I wish that my friends will still be close with me and we'll keep in contact. I wish we will never drift apart. I wish that my life will stay happy and lovely. I wish my family could get together just once without fights. I with that I will know my favorite teachers for ever and ever. I wish for joy in my heart, as long as all who surround me.
But this Christmas, especially, I wish that everyone will have a lovely Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, what ever holiday you celebrate, I hope you have a good one.
Tell me what you wish for. Title it: Fwd: I wish
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment