Friday, July 10, 2009

urge

I suddenly have an urge to start blogging again. Every day.... While in Hawaii or at home. I have to have one blog a day. Can I commit? I have no idea. I remember when I blogged non-stop but I guess times have changed. Let my blogging marathon start today.

Lets see. I woke up around 1p.m. and went on my laptop, as usual. I finished watching the episode of the unusuals from last night and got so attracted to it that I am now watching the whole season, which by the way is not going on to a second season. phew. That was the longest run on sentence ever. I watch the unusuals on this website where if you watch too much, they stop you and you have to wait like an hour. Sucks. Since an hour has gone by, I will now continue my episode. After I edit my blog. -DannyOUT

No comments:

Post a Comment